When you're traveling light, you need a bag that won't weigh you down. You'll love the minimalist design of our Intrepid Traveler Bag. Constructed of soft Nappa leather, it's slim and lightweight, perfect for shopping or sightseeing. The zippered main compartment has plenty of space for necessities, while drop-in magnetic snap pockets in the front and back allow easy access to frequently needed items. The adjustable nylon shoulder strap lets you wear it over your shoulder or across your body for hands-free convenience. (7¾ x 9"; 11 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The Intrepid Traveler Cross Body Bag was designed for those days when you want to travel light. Lightweight with a slim profile, it holds all the things you need for a day of sightseeing or shopping. Constructed of soft Nappa leather, it has a zippered main compartment with drop-in pockets for your cellphone and digital camera, and 2 outer pockets with magnetic closure for quick-access items.Product Features:
- Constructed of soft Nappa leather
- Lightweight with a slim profile
- Minimalist design for those days when you want to travel light
- Adjustable shoulder strap - can be worn over the shoulder or across the body
- Zippers have leather zipper pulls
- Zippered main compartment has an interior zippered compartment and 2 drop-in pockets for a cell phone and an iPod or mp3 player
- Front drop-in compartment with magnetic closure for quick access items like keys, cash, and credit card
- Back compartment with magnetic closure will hold a passport and boarding pass
- Shoulder strap adjusts from 31 - 57 1/2"
Weight: 11 oz
Materials: Nappa Leather, silver tone hardware
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By M. Lea, Calgary, AB in June, 2013
Arrived and the zipper didn't work. I would have returned it anyway because there were no dedicated slots to insert credit card(s), driver's license, etc. I don't like putting those loose in a bag. Now not realizing this design feature was my fault for not reading the description more carefully. I did like the wide strap (my last light day purse for travelling had a very thin strap and that gets hard on the shoulder after a while. The leather is very soft and I wonder about how quickly it would get scuffed up (at least by me -- I'm rough on bags!) So this one doesn't work for me; I returned it today.
Other Travelers Also Chose...