Incognito Waist Wallet: Comfy, moisture wicking and ultra-secure. Experienced travelers know the importance of keeping their passport, cash, credit cards and travel documents stashed away in security pouches under their clothing. Our soft nylon Incognito Waist Wallet combines clever security features with DriRelease® fiber technology that pulls moisture from your skin, and FreshGuard® that neutralizes odor. Roomy enough for multiple passports, it has two zippered compartments, and interior pockets to organize cash, credit cards and travel documents. Adjustable non-slip belt. (11¾ x 4½")
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold - gentle cycle
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low - remove promptly
Cool iron as needed
Experienced travelers know the importance of keeping their passport, cash, credit cards, and travel documents securely stashed away in security pouches under their clothing. The Waist Wallet, made of Dri-Release fabrics with FreshGuard, keeps you cool, dry, and comfy, and has two zippered compartments for your valuables along with a comfortable, adjustable elastic waistband.
- Protects your valuables from pickpockets and thieves
- Made of Dri-Release with FreshGuard fabric
- Dri Release with FreshGuard is a permanent fiber technology that creates fast drying, moisture-wicking, and odor control fabrics
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton
- Soft and natural to the touch
- Wicking qualities won't wash out
- Designed to worn around the waist under clothing
- Comfortable, adjustable elastic waistband
- Two zippered compartments for your valuables
- Perfect for ID, credit cards, emergency cash, room key, passport, etc.
- Wear it while sightseeing or shopping in urban areas or at points of interest where large crowds gather
Weight: 1 oz
Materials: 85% Polyester, 15% Cotton
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 4 of 4 reviews.
By D M., IL in October, 2012
RIP OFF! I am a regular sized person, 5'5" tall & 125 lbs. It was WAY too big no matter how tight I made it & hung down very uncomfortable. The zippers were SO flimsy I don't think it will survive another trip nor will I use it again anyway! PLUS, the pockets were NOT big enough to put a passport in. (Duh, the most important thing to protect!)
By Norma E., Palm City, FL in September, 2012
This was well made; however, it is to small for passports which was the major reason I purchased it. The material is nice and it did hold money. Just a bit larger would be better.
By Mary M., Wynantskill, NY in August, 2012
My Second One
I actually bought this as a small gift for an inexperienced traveler. I have owned and loved one for years. The fabric is breathable, as opposed to the vinyl one available in discount stores. It's comfortable in addition to adding to security.
By Nancy O., Lantana, TX in June, 2012
My grandson had no problem keeping his valuables close and handy while on his class trip in Europe this summer. Great purchase.
Other Travelers Also Chose...