Travel pants with a pocket perk. Magellan's design. Our figure-flattering pants feature a unique zippered flip pouch that converts from an interior security pocket to an easy access exterior pocket in seconds. Tuck it inside the waistband to hide cash, credit cards and passport, or flip it out to keep your phone or camera within easy reach. Styled with on-seam pockets, fly front, and side elastic inserts for a comfy fit.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 20 Waist 28.5 - 29.5 30.5 - 32 33.5 - 35 36.5 - 38 39.5 Hip 38.5 - 39.5 40.5 - 42 43.5 - 45 46.5 - 48 49.5 Inseam 31 31 31 31 31
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold separately
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low
Medium iron if needed
These great-looking travel toursers have a gusseted and zippered pocket bag that can be worn 2 ways. When worn on the outside, it will hold a digital camera or a cell phone, along with a passport or snacks. Flip it to the inside and use it for emergency cash, a credit card, ID, or room key. Made of a polyester/spandex blend for durability and comfort, they're lightweight, wrinkle resistant, and easy care.
- Classic trouser styling with side on-seam mesh pockets
- Side elastic inserts at waistline for a custom fit
- 7 belt loops
- Fly front with button closure
- Gusseted and zippered pocket bag can worn be on the inside or the outside of the trousers
- Pocket measures 7 x7"
- When worn on the outside it will hold either a digital camera or a cellphone, and a passport or snacks
- When worn on the inside use it for emergency cash, credit card, ID, and room key
- Made of a lightweight polyester/spandex blend for durability and comfort
- Wrinkle resistant and very packable
- Easy care
- Wear them with favorite travel wardrobe blouses, shirts, tanks, t-shirts, or sweaters
- 31" inseam
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Meg C., Stillwater, MN in October, 2012
These are comfortable, seem true to size, and definitely easy care. Wrinkle proof, for one thing. I removed a large spill with plain water and hung them to dry in the shower. They were dry and unwrinkled in the morning. I think the pocket isn't necessary, though, and it's a bit in the way when I choose to leave it on the inside -- which is all the time.
By Michele H., Great Barrington, MA in August, 2012
Finally I have found exactly the pants I want, to discover when I started to place an order that there are no small sizes available. Now I have to start the search again..
Other Travelers Also Chose...