A four-layer, polycarbonate shell makes the Hartmann PC4 virtually scratchproof. From Hartmann, one of America's oldest and most innovative luggage companies, the PC4 carry-on features four independent "dual-set" wheels and a four-layer polycarbonate shell that's tough as nails. Inside, there's a multi-pocket zippered divider for separating clean/dirty clothes or business/personal gear, compression straps, and two zippered pouches. On the exterior, there's a three-position telescoping trolley handle and fixed TSA zipper lock. (22¾ x 15 x 8"; 6½ lbs)
- More Info
Made of tough, durable impact-resistant polycarbonate, the Hartmann PC4 Carry-On Hardside Spinner features 4-wheel 360 degree rotational movement on in-line skate wheels that minimize frictional resistance. Other features include a telescoping handle with push-button locking system, an exterior mounted TSA lock, and 2 sets of interior restraining straps to hold clothes securely.
- Constructed from 100% virgin 4 layer polycarbonate material - highly impact resistant plastic
- Signature figure-8 carry handle and belting leather details
- Exceptional 360 degree four-wheel rotational movement
- In-line skate wheels with ball bearings to minimize frictional resistance
- Interior features 2 sets of restraining straps to hold clothes securely
- 2 side mesh pockets and divider with 2 zippered compartments
- Includes luggage tag and exterior mounted TSA lock
- Aluminum telescoping handle with push-button locking system
- Exterior maintains color even when scratched
- Corner guards reinforce the overall structure
- Designed to fit in most airlines overhead compartments
Size: 22 3/4 x 15 x 8"
Capacity: 2741 cu in
Weight: 6 1/2 lbs
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...