Be your own barista wherever you travel. Coffee connoisseurs are an uncompromising lot. We want our java to be rich, flavorful and freshly brewed. With Grower's Cup Coffee, you can enjoy French Press quality coffee on the trail, at the beach, in your hotel room, or anywhere you need a quick pick-me-up. Each 2 oz packet contains enough certified organic fair trade coffee for three cups. Simply add hot water, brew for 5 to 8 minutes, and pour. The set includes a reusable pour handle and nine pouches of single estate coffee (three each from Bolivia, Honduras and Ethiopia).
Note: Not available for shipment to Canada.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The Coffeebrewer is basically a hybrid between a filter dripmaker and a French Press. It lets you enjoy freshly brewed coffee anywhere, anytime. The design of the Coffeebrewer enables a perfect extraction as the volume of the pouch allows the hot water to interact with the coffee grounds and extract the aroma. The filter is designed to preserve all natural oils and flavors in the coffee for a richer taste.
- The Coffeebrewer is best described as a disposable French Press
- The unique brewing system is designed to preserve the coffee's natural oils, enhancing the delicate flavors and finer aromas of the coffee
- Inside the pouch is a filter and 26g of freshly ground specialty coffee - to brew 3 cups of coffee, all you need is to open it, pour 1/2 liter of hot water into it, and let it brew 5 - 8 minutes
- Pouch is made of PE-coated paper
- The filter will effectively separate the brewed coffee from the grounds and when you have served the first 1 1/2 cups the remaining coffee will be under the filter and the brewing process will stop - this means the coffee will not go bitter over time like in a French Press
- Pull string to open for pour spout
- Each coffee is "single estate" or from a named cooperative, which means that each coffee has a unique flavor and aroma
- Lets you enjoy freshly brewed coffee anywhere, anytime
- Fair Trade Coffee
- Certified organic
- Lightweight and easy to pack
- 9 pack with pour handle - Bolivia (3), Ethiopia (3), Honduras (3)
Countries: Bolivia (3), Ethiopia (3), Honduras (3)
Size: Pouring Handle - 7 1/2 x 5 1/4 x 3 1/4"
Coffee Packet - 9 x 6 3/4"
Weight: 2 oz (Each packet - dry)
4 oz - coffee packet dry and pouring handle
Made In: Denmark
Materials: Plastic handle, Ground Coffee, Paper Container
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...