Looking for an ultra-lightweight carry-on bag with plenty of packing space? GoLite! Weighing just 5 lbs, 2 oz, the featherweight GoLite Rolling Tote is easy to pull, lift and stow. Yet it's also sturdy and loaded with features, including a two-stage locking telescoping handle, oversized wheels, and tuck-away padded backpack straps. The spacious interior has plenty of compartments and dividers, and there are two large exterior zippered pockets. Made of durable recycled nylon. (22 x 14½ x 7"; 5½ lb)
- More Info
The GoLite Rolling Tote is a versatile piece that can be used as a backpack or as rolling luggage. It has multiple roomy zippered compartments for your gear, a telescoping handle, soft padded carry handle and adjustable back straps.
- Meets US and International carriers carry-on standards
- Versatile - can be used as a backpack or as rolling luggage
- Telescoping handle - when fully extended, it is 42" from ground
- Oversized, smooth-rolling cartridge bearing wheels with reinforced axles for a lifetime of dependable service
- Adjustable straps - adjust from 18" to 36"
- Zippered compartment in back to stash straps when not in use
- Soft, padded carry handle
- 2 long front zippered compartments - 18-1/2 x 6" each
- Main zippered compartment opens like a book for easy packing - 14-1/2 x 21 x 5"
- Roomy zippered compartment in lid - 21 x 14-1/2 x 2"
- Roomy lightweight backpack/rolling tote for weekend or overnight getaways
- Made of 100% Tier 1 Recycled Nylon
Size: 22 x 14-1/2 x 7"
Weight: 5 lbs 6 oz
Materials: Recycled Nylon
Product Typelightweight 22" carry on wheeled travel luggage
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 9 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Elizabeth K., Cornwall Bridge, CT in October, 2011
I love the weight: so light. I have arthritis, and needed something to use on a weekly basis. The only real downsides: - a better way to attach a second, smaller tote that i plan to put under the seat on a plane. - being all soft-sided, I really feel there is no protection for anything not made of fabric. Which is why I am carrying a second tote.
By Judy F., Kingston, ON in September, 2011
light and compact
I travel to Toronto and often have to lug my suitcase up stairs on the train or subway. I wanted the lightest suitcase I could get in a carry -on size. The Go-Lite Rolling Tote is very light, it handles well, and for its size it holds a lot with soft expandable sides. It has a slim profile, easier to carry down train aisles then some of the boxier models I've used, and it doesn't tip over when it's loaded. It has comfortable padded handles, top and side, and it you want it to convert to a backpack , it has that capability, and the straps slip into a hidden compartment when not in use. Pricier than I was looking for, but worth it.
By Kristen P., Mendham, NJ in September, 2011
Exceeded my expectations. Simple, very light, fits in overhead even in those tiny commuter planes, fits under seat in front of you, rolls nicely, great telescoping handle. Where has this been all my life. Think I may loan it to my kids too, will make schlepping their stuff a lot easier.
By Yumi N., Sydney, Australia, IT in November, 2010
I'm 6 month pregnant and needed a light weight carry on. It's best carry on I've ever own.
By Betty M., Hubert, NC in July, 2010
Great carry on
Light and compact with lots of pockets and dividers. Fits easily into overhead bins and rolls easily. Perfect size for traveling light.
Other Travelers Also Chose...