No ice packs or refrigeration required! Simply immerse the inner pouch in cold water, dry it and go. Medications stay cool for more than two days. Just soak again in cold water to reactivate. Holds six vials with syringes or four insulin pens. (8¼ x 6¼ x ¼"; 2 oz)
The FRIO Large Insulin Cooling Case is designed so that diabetics can pack their medications and carry them without refrigeration when they travel. Lightweight and compact, it is re-usable and designed to keep insulin within acceptable temperature limits for several days before it needs to be reactivated.
Size: 6 1/4 x 8 1/4"
- Keeps insulin cool and safe
- Refrigeration not required
- Simply activate with cold water
- Lightweight and compact
- Designed to keep insulin within acceptable temperature limits for several days before it needs to be reactivated
- Consists of 2 parts:
- Cambrelle outer cover
- Inner pouch made of poly/cotton with panels containing crystals, which are non-toxic and non-flammable
- Do not carry or store in an airtight or waterproof container when activated - FRIOs need to breathe
- Suitable for carrying various combinations of pens, vials and cartridges
Weight: 2 oz
Materials: Polymide Nylon, Velcro, crystals (sodium polyacrylate)