Stay cool and dry from Buenos Aires to Bangkok with our moisture-wicking Dri-Release® shirt. Magellan's design. Dri-Release® technology makes our stylish, moisture-wicking travel shirt exceptionally fast drying and odor resistant. Made of a luxuriously soft poly/cotton blend, it drapes beautifully, resists pilling, wrinkling and static cling, and features our signature hidden zippered security pocket to keep valuables secure. Three Quarter Sleeve, with box pleat chest pockets.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39-1/2 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47
Our DriRelease 3/4 Sleeve Shirt, made with a permanent fibertechnology that doesn't wash out, controls odor and is fast drying and moisturewicking, with a natural drape, soft feel, and luxuious look. It dries 4 timesfaster than cotton, and resists pilling and wrinkling. Other features includeour signature hidden zippered security pocket for your valuables, a frontplacket with 3-button closure, and inverted pleats on the 2 chest pockets.
- DriRelease is a permanent fiber technology that creates fast drying, moisturewicking, and odor control fabrics with a natural drape, soft feel, andluxurious look
- Dries 4times faster than cotton and keeps you dry
- Soft andnatural to the touch
- Wickingqualities won't wash out
- Resistspilling and wrinkling
- Won'tdiscolor with perspiration; no embarrassing underarm stains
- Noannoying static cling; great for layering
- Virtuallyneutralizes odor
- Environmentallyfriendly without harmful chemicals
- Gentlyscooped neckline
- 2 chestpockets have inverted pleat detail
- Frontplacket with 3-button closure
- 3/4 lengthsleeves
- Magellan'ssignature inseam hidden zippered security pocket for emergency cash, creditcard, ID, and room key
- Side ventsfor a comfortable fit
- Easy care- machine wash and dry
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Judy Guffey, HI in November, 2012
I always order tops a size larger than advised because I like a loose fit. Got one...tried it...ordered a second...to be my 'go to' shirts when in South African game reserves over the holiday season.
By Angela Reed Padilla, Tijeras, NM in October, 2012
Not one of Magellan's best
Unfortunately, I didn't return this and it hangs in my closet unworn. I like the placement of pockets, and the feel of material, but it's just shapeless and not attractive. I ordered the large; I think a medium, if you are that size, might have more shape.
Other Travelers Also Chose...