Fatcat Solar Charger lets you recharge anywhere, any time. This versatile battery pack holds 2 to 3 times the power needed for a mobile phone, iPod or PDA. That means you can recharge several devices or use your electronics for extended time periods. It has a USB port to plug in portable electronics, and can be completely recharged on just 5-10 hours of sunlight, or with the included dual-voltage AC adaptor. Whether you're on the road, or at home during a power outage, this dependable power supply will never leave you stranded, and even functions as an emergency LED flashlight. Includes adaptor tips for all electronics, and a cloth travel bag. Four most commonly used adaptor plugs included. (5½ x 3 x 1"; 7.8 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Backorder DateMay 31, 2013
The Fatcat Solar PowerCharger is designed to provide emergency power to the traveler and for outdooruse, where its solar panels opened toward the sun provide emergency power. Witha wide range of tips (both supplied and available), Solstice 2.5 meets the powerneeds of all popular hand-held devices.
- Fatcat Charger is a tough and versatile portable battery pack
- Powers a wide range of hand-held electronics devices from 4.5V to9V
- Can be charged via the adaptor (included), USB cable, or solarpanels
- Has an internal battery having 2 to 3 times the capacity of atypical cell phone
- LED emergency light included
- Includes four most commonly used adapter plugs
- LED flashlight
- Overcharge, undercharge and temperature protection
- Dual short-circuit protection
- Pack includes:
- Solstice 2.5 charger
- 110V to 240V AC/DC adapter
- Master cable
- Travel pouch
- 12 tips for all popular devices including iPod, Blackberry, Nokia, Mini Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Sony Ericson, LG, MP3s, PDAs, PSP, GPS, etc.
- Solar Panel Specifications:
- Peak power: 1.54W
- Operating voltage (max): 5.5V
- Charging current (max) 280 mA/3.3V
- Charger Specifications:
- Battery capacity: 2500 mAh
- Output voltage: 4.5V, 5.0V, 6.3V, 9V
- Output current (max): 1A
- Output power (max): 4W
Weight: 7.8 oz
Materials: Plastic ABS Case, Electronic components, Solar Panel
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Karen R., Fairhope, AL in July, 2012
I have traveled with this product several times and find it useful. It takes considerable time to charge, but provides power when needed.
Other Travelers Also Chose...