Clever flickering Fake TV helps prevent home break-ins. An ingenious invention for added security when you're away from home, this colorful little LED light simulates the flicker of a TV screen to deter would-be thieves from entering your home. A built-in light sensor turns it on automatically at dusk, and it can be set to turn off after four or seven hours. Includes an AC adaptor. Imported. (2¾ x 3¼ x 2½"; 4½ oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
- Deters burglars by simulating the light of a 40" LCD HDTV so home looks occupied
- Only consumes the power of a night-light
- Built in light sensor turns it on at dusk
- Can be set to stay on for 4 or 7 hours
- One switch operation
- Small and compact
- Light never repeats pattern
- Includes AC adaptor
Size: 2 3/4 x 3 1/4 x 2 1/2"
Weight: 4 1/2 oz
Materials: ABS, Acrylic
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...