Mineral water for your skin. In-flight air can be drier than the Sahara Desert - as low as 0% humidity. These handy little bottles of Evian mineral water hold 1.7 oz and are TSA compliant. (Carry them on board in a clear, quart-size zip-lock bag.) Spritz your face and static-charged hair frequently to refresh and rehydrate en route. Includes three bottles. (5 x 1")
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Our Evian Mineral Water Spray is the natural way to refresh and hydrate skin that is feeling dry and parched. What's more, Evian is propelled by environmentally safe nitrogen, won't harm the ozone layer, and is recyclable.
- Three convenient travel-size mineral water misters that you can take anywhere
- Dry airplane cabin air leaves skin feeling dry and parched - Evian Mineral Water Spray refeshes and hydrates dry skin
- Evian Mineral Water Spray is sealed at the source. It cannot be contaminated and will never leak
- Evian Misters are propelled by environmentally safe nitrogen
- Won't harm the ozone layer
- Use several times a day as needed
- Use on plane, to refresh and hydrate skin while sightseeing and touring, or back in your hotel room
- Great for people who live in a low humidity or desert climates
- Three pack - 1.7 oz ea
- Small enough to tuck into pocket or purse
Size: (3) 1.7 Fl oz bottles (5 x 1" )
Weight: 3 oz each - 9 oz total
Materials: Evian Mineral Water, Nitrogen
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 4 of 4 reviews.
By Ginger R., SALT LAKE CITY, UT in June, 2011
Let me tell you, when it's hot and humid and you need a little refresher, this was the bomb. I would spray my face every night while in France (no A/C) it really helped.
By Gerry L., Flanders, NJ in November, 2010
Nice for a long flight!!
I recently flew from the East Coast to Australia and I loved having these to keep me feeling refreshed after so many hours of being on the flight. And, since I didn't use them up on the flight, I use them now at home.
By Katy M., FL in October, 2009
Great for long flights.
I always have one of these on long flights because they are very refreshing. If you are in first/business cabin they sometimes bring a hot towel to wipe your face/hands with, but not so in coach. No matter which cabin you're in, the air will dry your skin out and I find these to be perfectly sized and convenient as well as soothing.
By Anonymous, Nogales, AZ in January, 2009
I Can Breath Again
I have used this product for years -- for travel, home, and work. It replaces lost humidity and relieves sinuses, and gives a fresh feeling from being exhausted.
Other Travelers Also Chose...