Developed by physicians, these constriction-free socks are made of special fibers that control bacteria, minimize odor and wick moisture. Features include a woven arch support, mild ankle brace, flat knit toe seam, padded sole and dual tone technology for fast visual detection of wounds. Made in Italy.
Machine wash warm
Hang to dry
Do not bleach, iron, hot dry, or dry clean
Euros RX Diabetic Crew Socks were developed to alleviate many of the symptoms commonly associated with circulation problems. They are seamless and constriction free with a woven arch support, and possess superior moisture wicking properties.
- Woven arch support which helps relieve the effects of Charco and mid Tarsal degeneration
- Mild ankle brace for enhanced lateral and medial support
- Flat knit toe seam maximizes protection against irritation
- Padded terry sole for ultimate comfort
- Dual tone technology for rapid visual detection of wounds
- Superior moisture wicking
- Bacteriostatic - use fibers that control bacteria growth to minimize odor
Made In: Italy
Materials: 75% polypropilene/drystat, 15% Poliamiden/nylon, 10% Elastam/spandex