Duffels have a rough life. They're overloaded with gear, tossed in the overhead bin, crammed under a seat or jammed into the cargo area. They need to be built tough. Eagle Creek gets it. Their No Matter What™ Duffel is constructed of 100% recycled fabric with strong two-way zippers and a storm flap to protect the main compartment. External compression straps secure the contents, and the removable padded shoulder strap makes for comfortable carrying. Extras include end and center haul handles for easy carrying, and a zippered pocket for quick-access items. Made of durable Helix™ ripstop nylon. (36 x 15 x 14", 2 lb, 9 oz)
Eagle Creek luggage utilizes the best available technologies to build gear that meets the rigorous demands of world travel. The No Matter What Duffels are now made with recycled fabrics in fresh, bright colors. Features includes top external compression straps to secure and stabilize the load, exterior pockets for quick access, end and center haul handles, and 2-way lockable YKK zippers.
Size: 36 x 15 x 14"
- Storm flap protects main compartment
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize load
- Exterior zippered pocket for quick access
- 2-way lockable YKK zippers
- Removable padded shoulder strap adjusts for a comfortable carry
- End and center haul handles
- Back Slip panel for stacking on wheeled luggage
Capacity: 8100 cu in
Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
Materials: 420D Helix -e Dual Ripstop, 420D Helix -e Double Box, 900D Astra -e