Whether you're traveling to Tucson or Tanzania, Eagle Creek's Swift carry-on bag is up to the task. It features a laundry chute (accessible from the outside) to keep dirty clothes separate from clean, and interior compression straps and lash points to hold contents in place. A convenient central lock system secures main entry points, and the soft touch handle with oversized grip, and large off-road wheels, make it easy to get through crowded plane, train or bus terminals. Made of durable nylon. (22 x 14 x 9"; 5 lb, 11 oz)
Eagle Creek luggage utilizes the best available technologies to build gear that meets the rigorous demands of world travel. Features include Central Lock Points to secure main entry points, multiple carry handles for easy grab-and-go, and a convenient laundry chute accessible from the exterior of the bag.
Size: 14 x 22 x 9"
- Central lock point secures main entry points with a single lock
- Multiple padded grab handles
- Exterior zippered front pocket
- Convenient laundry chute accessible from the exterior
- Lash points for securing gear
- Interior compression straps
- Deviate Wheel and Handle System
- Integrates with Pack-It System
Capacity: 2750 cu in
Weight: 5 lbs 11 oz
Materials: 420D Stratus, 420D Helix Oxford, 915D HP Cordura, 900D Bi-Tech