The spacious Adero 55L from Eagle Creek is nicely organized and comfortable to carry, with its easy-packing main compartment with fully-opening front panel and zippered top-load entry, front stretch pocket for last minute essentials, and bottom zippered compartment with internal zippered divider. The modular lid converts to a handy day pouch that can be carried three ways: as a backpack, over your shoulder, or by its grab handle. And the Contour Fit suspension system ensures superior comfort - with a pulley-assist hip belt, triple density foam padding, and air mesh construction for exceptional breathability. Lockable zippers have a central lock position to secure the main entry points, and reflective trim keeps you visible at night. There's even a sleeve, clip and portal to accommodate your own hydration system. (30 x 13 x 12"; 4 lbs, 7 oz)
Eagle Creek's travel packs are specifically designed for travel with thoughful features like a Zip-Away Suspension for baggage check, central lock points for safety and security, smart travel organization for documents and passport, and a customizable suspension for ultimate comfort and fit over the long haul.
Size: 13 x 30 x 12"
- Contour fit suspension system with pulley assist hip belt
- Easy packing access: Full front panel and zippered top-load
- Shove-it stretch woven front pocket with Kevlar stress-transfer stitching
- Bottom zippered compartment with zippered internal divider
- YKK self-repairing coil zippers that are lock-compatible
- Modular lid converts to a travel pouch with 3 carry options
- Top, chest, and shoulder strap carry
- Zippered travel documents pocket
- Secure-Zip toggle closure
- Sleeve, clip and portal for hydration system compatibility
- Central lock points secure main entry points
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- Exterior compression straps
- Integrates with Pack-It System
Capacity: 3300 cu in
Weight: 4 lbs 7 oz
Torso: 17 - 21"
Hip Belt: 32 - 38"
Materials: 420D Stratus, 420D Helix Ripstop, 420D Helix Oxford, 900D Bi-Tech