With Drink Ease, you can enjoy a glass of wine or a cocktail without the painful after-effects. This all-natural homeopathic product (from the makers of No Jet-Lag) is designed to help your body quickly recover from the effects of alcohol. Each packet contains 32 pleasant-tasting, chewable tablets. Simply take one before bedtime after consuming alcohol. It has no side effects and will not conflict with any other medication. Made in New Zealand. (1 oz)
Note: Not for sale outside the United States.
Drink Ease is an effective remedy to help counter the unpleasant after-effects of alcohol consumption. Employing a combination of safe homeopathic ingredients, it helps the body combat the symptoms generally known as "hangover", including headache, indigestion, nausea and dizziness.
- Drink Ease is a combination of safe homeopathic ingredients that help to combat "hangover," including headache, indigestion, nausea and dizziness
- Drink Ease does not directly neutralize the chemical effects of alcohol, but stimulates the body's own natural processes to deal more quickly and efficiently with its poisoning effects.
- Drink Ease has no harmful side effects or drug interactions
- Safe, natural and effective
- Take one tablet with a large glass of water at bedtime after drinking. Repeat every four hours, if necessary
- Package contains 32 tablets
- Directions: Chew one tablet with large glass of water at bedtime after drinking alchohol. Repeat every two hours if necessary. However variation of these directions is acceptable and may be preferable. Best taken separately from meals.
Size: 5¼ x 2½ x ¼"
Weight: 1 oz
Materials: Active Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oats), Capsicum Annuum (Pepper), Nux Vomica (Nutmeg), Veratrum Album (White Hellebore)
Zinc Metallicum (Zinc Metal)
Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Sterilized Talc, Magnesium Stearate
Instructions: Chew one tablet with large glass of water at bedtime after drinking alchohol. Repeat every two hours if necessary. However variation of these directions is acceptable and may be preferable. Best taken separately from meals