Our moisture-wicking nightgown keeps you comfy all night long. You might not expect a gown so pretty to also keep you cool and dry in any climate. The secret is the high performance Dri-Release fabric that pulls moisture away from your skin while you sleep and releases it into the air. Lightweight and breathable, the finely ribbed knit has beautiful georgette trim at the neckline and cuffs for a feminine touch. Made of polyester/cotton with an anti-bacterial finish that neutralizes odor and lasts through countless washings. 48" long with three quarter length sleeves.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39½ Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47 Inseam 48 48 48 48 48
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors
Tumble dry low - remove promptly
Non-chlorine bleach when needed
This is the most comfortable sleepwear you will every wear.It combines feminine beauty with the science of moisture management to keep youcool and dry. The secret is patented Dri-Release with Fresh Guard, which wicksmoisture away, neutralizes odors, and inhibits bacteria growth caused byperspiration.
- Our sleepwear combines feminine beauty with the science of moisturemanagement technology
- to keep you cool and dry
- Made with Optimer Performance Fiber's patented Dri-Release with FreshGuard. Dri-release quickly wicks moisture away from your skin and through thefabric, releasing it to the air. Fresh Guard neutralizes odors and inhibitsbacteria growth caused by sweat
- Designed especially for women experiencing night sweats and hot flashesdue to menopause, chemotherapy, pregnancy, diabetes or sweltering summernights.
- No special treatments, conditioners, or washing instructions
- No pilling, fading, or shrinking
- Easy care
- Wrinkle resistant
- Soft hand
- Georgette trim at V-neck
- 3/4 length sleeves
- 48" length
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Joyce M., Stockton, CA in March, 2012
Best nightgown ever!
Comfortable and beautiful! It stretches nicely, is v. soft, and stays with me, doesn't bunch and clump. It seems to do a good job with temperature control -- I think I could wear it comfortably even in summer. My only issue is that my first choice of the teal color was sold out. The burgundy is v. pretty, though, and I especially like the feminine chiffon ruffle at the neckline.
By Kyra K., Seattle, WA in January, 2012
This is lightweight, does not get hot or clammy, and launders well. The only issue is that the lace on the neck is not as soft as the body of the gown. I like it.
Other Travelers Also Chose...