When the heat is on, stay cool with your own personal Cooling Towel. No need to throw in the towel on outdoor activities when the temperature soars. Walking tours, hikes, sightseeing - enjoy it all in cool comfort with the reusable Extreme Cooling Towel around your neck. Simply wet it, and the super-absorbent, highly evaporative fabric goes to work retaining water while remaining dry to the touch. You'll feel 20 degrees cooler than the ambient temperature! Made of modified polyester from recycled materials. (16½ x 24")
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Care InstructionsWet first with hot water and wring out
Machine wash cold with like colors
Air dry and wet for reuses
The Cooling Towel is an innovative way to cool down while enduring outdoor heat and/or high levels of physical activity. When wet, the towel drops 20 degrees below ambient air temperatures and provides cool, soft comfort to the user for hours. When it stops cooling, simply re-wet it in hot or cold water, wring it out, and within minutes, it's cool again.
- Cooling Towel keeps you cool, even in the hot summer sun
- An innovative way to cool down while enduring outdoor heat and/or high levels of physical activity
- Inside the Cooling Towel are chemical beads that drop in temperature rapidly when wet and stay cool for hours. The chemicals are completely safe and environmentally friendly
- Made from a highly evaporative material that retains water while remaining dry to the touch
- Simply wet the Cooling Towel in hot or cold water, wring it out, and it will drop 20 degrees below the ambient temperature within minutes
- Machine washable
- Can be used hundreds of times
- Comes in its own storage container
Weight: 7 oz - in storage container
Materials: Modified Polyester Xtreme
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Sandra B., Columbus, OH in July, 2012
Good but too short
This might keep me cooler if it were longer. Than it would be a great cooler.
By Sandra B., Groveport, OH in July, 2012
Not what I expected but will give it another try
- Watch the Video
Other Travelers Also Chose...