Cool & Dri shirt with DriRelease® is the ultimate tee for travel. Magellan's design. Our luxuriously soft 40+ UPF tee includes patented DriRelease fiber technology and FreshGuard® that wicks moisture and neutralizes odor better than any other fabric. It also drapes beautifully and has a hidden security pocket in the side seam for stashing cash or a credit card. Made of poly/Tencel®/Spandex.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Waist 28½ - 29½ 30½ - 32 33½ - 35 36½ - 38 39-1/2 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39½ 41 - 42½ 44 - 45½ 47
Care InstructionsMachine wash warm with like colors - gentle cycle
Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed
Tumble dry low
Do not use fabric softener
Warm iron if needed
Made of DriRelease with FreshGuard, our Cool & Dri Tee is fast drying, moisture-wicking, and odor resistant. It dries 4 times faster than cotton, and its wicking qualities won't wash out. Features include a modified sweetheart neckline, short kimono sleeves, and a hidden zippered inseam security pockets for emergency cash, credit card, or room key.
- UPF 40+rating
- Made with DriRelease, a permanent temperature-regulating fiber technology with FreshGuard odor control that never washes out
- Dries 4 times faster than cotton and keeps you dry - pulls moisture away from the skin and pushes it to the outside of the fabric where it can evaporate quickly
- FreshGuard is an odor neutralizer embedded in DriRelease fabric that eliminates odors in garments by blocking odor-causing sebaceous body oils from attaching to the fabric
- Modified sweetheart neckline
- Luxuriously soft with a beautiful drape
- Kimono sleeves
- Hidden on-seam zippered security pocket on right side for emergency cash, credit card, ID, and room key
- Wrinkle resistant
- Easy care
- Good layering piece with other travel wardrobe favorites
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 6 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Patricia Burke, New York, NY in November, 2012
I found that this item ran small. I returned it a couple of weeks ago & haven't received a confirmation of my refund, yet. What's happening?
By Jean H., OR in August, 2012
The shirt is too large even though it is a small. The fabric is too thin; it seems sleezy. The back label is ironed onto the fabric and shows through the shirt. This shirt is not up to Magellan's usual quality.
By Sandra B., Columbus, OH in July, 2012
Great looking and cool too!
I wore this for a 7 hour drive on the sunny side of the car and even though my skin was damp outside of the shirt, where the shirt covered I was still dry. Wonderful!! Plus, it is very becoming and comfortable.
By Dion L., Sedona, AZ in July, 2012
Material too thin
This tee has a nice fit, but the material is too thin. You can actually see the label that is imprinted on the inside of the garment when you are wearing it.
By Patricia G., sycamore, IL in May, 2012
nice, lightweight top
This top is true to size, lightweight material and soft. The sleeves are a comfortable length. It falls just past the waist to give a clean, smooth line. Nice for layering.
Other Travelers Also Chose...