For hot, humid weather, all points lead to our cool Compass Shirt. Magellan's design. Our Compass Shirt has a soft peached finish, with roll-up button tab sleeves, two chest pockets and a shirt-tail hem. Cool extras include a hidden zippered chest pocket, zippered pocket on the upper sleeve, button epaulets, and a sunglass loop.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Chest 34 - 36 38 - 40 42 - 44 46 - 48 50 - 52 Waist 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Sleeve 34.5 35.5 36.5 37.5 38.5
Care InstructionsMachine wash cold with like colors
Tumble dry low
Use warm iron as needed
Our Compass Shirt will keep you cool in the tropics or on sweltering city streets. It is designed with travel friendly features for maximum versatility and long-wearing comfort. Smart details include convertible roll-up sleeves with button/tab fasteners, 2 hidden zippered pockets for your valuables, 2 chest pockets with flap/button closure,and a box pleat in the back for extra room and ease of movement.
- Front button closure - 7 imitation horn buttons
- Point collar
- Convertible roll-up sleeves with button/tab fasteners
- 2 chest pockets with flap/button closure and pleat detail
- Sunglasses loop on left pocket
- Hidden zippered chest pocket on left side for emergency cash, ID, credit card, or room key
- Hidden zippered pocket on left sleeve for valuables
- Epaulettes with button closure
- Adjustable cuffs with 2 buttons
- Box pleat below back yoke for extra room and ease of movement
- Shirt tail hem
- Double needle accent stitching around pockets, cuffs, on collar, on back yoke, alongside seams, and on front placket
- Easy care
- Cool and breathable with the comfort of cotton and the durability of nylon
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Dave W., Yonkers, NY in October, 2012
Nice substantial field shirt
Shirt has many pockets and very nice feel, being mostly cotton. Inside finishing somewhat sloppy as uncut threading blocked one arm hole.