Sturdy, supportive walking poles are collapsible for easy packing. Support and convenience go hand in hand with this set of two packable walking poles. Made of aircraft-grade aluminum, they feature soft ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip, replaceable carbide tips for sure footing, adjustable wrist straps, and interchangeable baskets for snow or other soft terrains. The length is adjustable (from 25-57") and they collapse in seconds for easy packing. Includes optional rubber tips for indoor and urban outdoor environments. (20 oz per pair)
- More Info
LEKI's Trail Trekking Poles feature ergonomic soft grip handles, the Expander Lock System with quick, easy adjustment, tough aircraft-grade aluminum shafts, an interchageable basket system, and carbide flextips. They are the perfect choice for hiking on varied terrain.
- Trail Trekking Poles
- Soft ergonomic grip
- Adjustable wrist straps
- Classic Expander Lock System
- Split dowel locks in place
- Quick, simple adjustment with no tools required
- 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum, tempered at the factory
- Ultra sonic finish
- Interchageable basket system
- Carbide flextips for navigating tough terrain
- Includes a pair or strong rubber tips with a steel grommet insert. This fits over the carbide flextips for use on pavement or indoors. It dampens the shock and vibration on the pole.
- Completely packable - poles adjust to as small as 25" in length, or can be disassembled and putback together once you reach your destination
Size: Fully adjustable from 25 - 57"
Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
Made In: Czech Republic
Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Rubber, Carbide Flextips
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...