The chic way to keep your purse or tote bag secure and at your fingertips. Restaurants, airports, the office - there's no end to the places this handy purse hanger can be used. Combining fashion and function, it dresses up your purse or tote with the beauty of Swarovski crystals while securely clipping it to any table, chair or even a grocery cart. Sturdy enough to hold up to 45 lb, it keeps your bag clean, safe and easily accessible. Available in Polished Silver with Swarovski clear crystals or Zirconium with Swarovski clear crystals. (3" diam; 4 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The Clipa Handbag Hanger goes on your bag (not in it) - no more digging in your purse to find it. Beautifully designed of polished silver with clear Swarovski crystals, it can be used to keep your purse off the floor in restaurants, bars, restrooms, sporting events, theaters, casinos, salons, and offices.Product Features:
- Clipa is the bag hanger that goes on your bag - not in it - for quick use
- Unlike regular purse hangers, there is no digging to find it, no twisting or unwinding to use it
- Simply lift the Clipa to hang your bag off a table or other surface - when you're ready to go, just pull the strap and let Clipa fall back onto the bag
- Clipa purse hanger easily holds 45 lbs - it securely holds the heaviest handbags
- Ideal for tables, chairs, doors, rails, fences and carts
- Use it in restaurants, bars, restrooms, sporting events, theaters, casinos, salons, cubicle walls, and more
- Beautiful design - Swarovski clear crystals
Weight: 4 oz
Made In: USA
Materials: High strength alloy chrome plated, zirconium, crystals
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By M. C., Newport Coast, CA in November, 2012
give this one a pass
Heavy, bulky, tacky, and expensive. I wouldn't think of wearing this with my usual bracelets, except, perhaps, on Halloween.
By Carol C., coarsegold, CA in February, 2012
I have a small wrist so it is pretty enough to use as a bracelet. When I get to where I am going, I simply slip it off my wrist and use as it was intended. My purse stays securely by my side away from possible theft. When ready to go, back on my wrist it goes!!
By Carrie F., Buckley, WA in January, 2012
How did I live without it!
I love my Clipa! It's right there on my purse so I can use it quickly and it hangs anywhere. For traveling, it's a must in bathrooms, cafes and cabs. It doesn't matter where I am - my Clipa is always there to keep my purse off of filthy floors!
Other Travelers Also Chose...