Powerful hands-free light weighs just 2 oz. This comfortable, ultra-lightweight LED headlamp sheds a powerful beam of light in three modes: high, low, or red for night vision. It swivels for easy adjusting to the perfect angle, illuminates objects up to 30 meters away, and delivers up to 146 hours of use from just two AAA batteries (included). Made in USA.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
This small, lightweight (only 2.25 oz) headlamp is capable of packing a powerful punch thanks to a white Maxbright LED that emits a smooth, powerful white light for a wide range of tasks. The red Ultrabright LED ensures your night vision with a smooth, wide-beam light that's ideal for close to mid-range tasks. With a burn time of 96 hours, the Byte has a large push button switch and an easily accessible battery door.
- Byte is an extremely small, lightweight headlamp
- 3 modes - high beam, low beam, red beam
- Focused narrow beams create a long, powerful beam of light excellent for illuminating distant areas
- Long throw spotlight is especially well-suited for night hiking and search and rescue
- Maxbright LED - extremely bright and efficient - emits a smooth, powerful white light for a wide range of tasks
- Red Ultrabright LED - smooth, wide-beam light is ideal for close to mid-range tasks - ensures your night vision
- Easily accessible battery door enclosure
- Large push button switch
- Weighs only 2.25 oz with batteries installed
- 35 lumens, 50 lumens spot beam
- Burn time is 96 hours on low beam, 2 hours on high beam, and 146 hours on red beam
- Waterproof - Level 1 - designed for water resistance to splashing and quick dunkings
- Adjustable elastic headband
- Uses 2 AAA Alkaline, Lithium, or rechargeable batteries - (included)
Size: 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 x 1 1/4"
Weight: 2.25 oz
Made In: USA
Materials: Plastic, nylon
Product TypeCamping Lights & Lanterns
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Sara, Denver, CO in March, 2013
Small, lightweight, great for emergencies
This headlamp is great to throw in the bottom of my purse or backpack. It's nice to have as a "just in case." You never know when you're going to need a little extra light traveling. It's small and lightweight so it's easy to always have with me.
Other Travelers Also Chose...