Maximum packing efficiency. Minimal weight. Style galore. Eliminating excess luggage weight can save you money at airport check-in and also help prevent back strain. Antler shaves off the pounds in style with its sleek Cyberlite collection. Incredibly lightweight yet plenty spacious, it's made of durable polyester over an aluminum and fiberglass frame with interior mesh pockets and padded top and side handles. The patented four-wheel spinner system enables it to glide easily beside you through even the tightest spaces, which helps prevent arm and wrist stress. A stealthy zippered expansion panel offers two extra inches of packing depth when you need it, and interior cinch straps keep contents compressed. Includes a fixed TSA-accepted combo lock. (32¼ x 19¾ x 13¾"; 7¾ lb) Height measurement taken from floor to top of handle.
- More Info
The Cyberlite 4 Wheel Expandable Upright 32" is an extremely lightweight, roomy, maneuverable bag. The 4 patented silent easy glide wheels allow greater maneuverability and control, and the side grab handle ensures easy lifting and carrying.
- Lightweight, spacious, and extremely maneuverable luggage
- Expandable for greater packing capacity
- Front and side pockets for organization and storage
- Comfy grip handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Integrated side grab handle for easy lifting and carrying
- TSA fixed combination lock
- 4 patented silent easy glide wheels for greater maneuverability and control
Size: 32 1/4 x 19 3/4 x 13 3/4"
Packing Capacity: 6530 cu in
6895 cu in - expanded
Weight: 7 3/4 lbs
Materials: Jacquard Polyester, Aluminum, plastic, fiberglass
- Customer Reviews