From Timberline to Timbuktu, our anodized aluminum Travel Alarm Clock will keep you on schedule. Magellan's design. Compact and reliable, this slim travel clock with sleek, anodized aluminum housing, features a locking mechanism that maintains its settings even if the buttons get pressed in your luggage. It features a large LCD display, 69dB alarm, 12/24-hour format, stopwatch/countdown timer, and swivel base. (3 x 2½"; 3 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Compact and lightweight, this travel clock has a large digital readout that's easy to see and displays the time in hours, minutes and seconds. It also provides the month, day of the week, and the date for the busy traveler who can lose track of such things while on the move.
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Time function - 12/24 hour format
- Displays hour, minutes, second
- Displays month, day of the week, and date
- Alarm function
- Calendar function
- Countdown timer
- To start the clock move the "LOCK" key at the bottom of the clock to the "UNLOCK" position
- Operation Keys include the Mode Key, Set Key, Adjust ST/SP Key, and Alarm On/Off Key
- Easy-to-follow instructions included
- To reset the clock, press the hole at the back of the clock with a needle or pin - should be done after battery is changed or when the clock is not working properly due to electrostatic discharge disturbance
- Includes 1.5V button cell battery - LR1130/V10GA
Weight: 3 oz
Materials: Metal, plastic
Product ManualView Product Manual
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 5 of 9 reviews. (Show All Reviews)
By Wayne Ward, Columbia, MO in November, 2012
I have yet to figure out how to set it. At this time it is not working properly.
By Anonymous, ME in August, 2012
seems very easy to use and compact
By Randy O., Punta Gorda, FL in June, 2012
Not the best choice
The instructions are confusing and very difficult to follow. The buttons to set the time, date, alarm, etc. are almost impossible to read without a magnifying glass. Save yourself some aggravation and buy another clock.
By Georgie H., MD in March, 2012
Aluminum Alarm Clock
This clock is as attractive as it appears in the catalog. However, the directions provided are incomprehensible. They are clearly written by someone not familiar with the English language. No matter what I tried I could not set the alarm and I finally gave up and used a hotel wake-up call.
By Irma H., el paso,, TX in March, 2012
I was unable to set the clock. The instructions were not useful.