With our multi-pocket Adventure & Travel Utility Jacket, there's no need to carry a purse. Magellan's design. We designed our versatile convertible Utility Jacket with zip-off sleeves so you can wear it as a vest in warm weather, and nine handy pockets inside and out to give you plenty of room for essentials - including your iPad®. Styled with a funnel neck and princess seaming, there's also an interior draw cord for a flattering fit. Made of wrinkle-resistant Supplex® nylon with the feel of soft cotton.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
S M L XL XXL Size 6 - 8 10 - 12 14 - 16 18 - 20 22 Bust 36 - 37 38 - 39-1/2 41 - 42-1/2 44 - 45-1/2 47 Waist 39-1/2 Length 39 39-1/2 40 40-1/2
Our Women's Adventure & Travel Utility Jacket lives up to its name. With a total of nine pockets, it will hold just about all your travel essentials, including an iPad, newspaper, magazines, cell phone, passport, and travel documents, while the zippered security pockets conceal emergency cash, credit card, ID, and keys. Best of all, it converts from a jacket to a vest with zip-off sleeves so you can adapt to changeable weather conditions.Product Features:
- Made of nylon supplex - durable and lightweight
- 20+ UPF sun protection rating
- Converts from a jacket to a vest with zip-off sleeves
- Center zip front with funnel neck
- Brass zipper
- Double needle princess seams
- Interior drawcord for waist adjustment
- Fully mesh lined
- Total of 9 pockets
- Exterior Pockets:
- 2 signature hidden zippered pockets under front flaps for credit card, emergency cash, ID, or keys
- 2 snap front pockets with flap and bellows
- 2 side entry handwarmer pockets
- Interior Pockets:
- Left side zippered document pocket for passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Left and right side zippered maximum utility pockets for iPad, books, magazines, and other essentials
- Exterior Pockets:
- Quick drying
- Easy care
- Customer Reviews
Other Travelers Also Chose...