Convertible pants transform from full-length to capri in minutes. Great fitting pants are worth their weight in gold, especially when they convert to capri length like our Adventure & Travel Convertible Pant. It features roll-tab cuffs, a self-tailoring waist, fly front, contoured back yoke, and side seam panels. Two front J-pockets and two flap pockets (one zippered) hold necessities, and there's even a carabiner clip for keys or water bottle. Made of wrinkle-resistant Supplex nylon. Imported.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Magellan's Adventure & Travel Convertible Pants are versatile and functional without sacrificing style. They're lightwieght, breathable, easy care and wrinkle resistant. Made of supplex nylon, they have a soft cotton-like feel and design details that ensure freedom of movement. In addition, our signature hidden zippered security pocket holds a credit card, ID, emergency cash or room key.
- Made of Nylon Supplex - lightweight and durable
- Convertible pant rolls up to Capri length with button/tab fasteners
- Quick drying
- Easy care
- Pants have 2" hems for tall women (to let out) - shorter women can roll them up and wear them as capris
- Zip front closure with snap
- Extended interior tab closure at center waistband
- 2 front J-pockets
- 2 flap pockets on right thigh:
- Hidden zippered security pocket beneath flap for credit card, ID, emergency cash or room key
- Drop-in pocket beneath flap with snap closure
- Double needle accent stitching on seams
- Side seam fit panel
- Contoured back yoke with double needle accent stitching
- Back elastic inserts for a comfortable fit
- 5 belt loops
- Carabiner clip on back
- 31.5" inseam
Materials: 100% Nylon Supplex
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 3 of 3 reviews.
By sharon, CA in July, 2013
Wish It came in short
Love these pants. Great fit. Look better than most convertibles because they don't have so many bulky pockets. I am petite 12 so had to have them hemmed which added to the cost. Nevertheless I like them well enough to order an additional black pair.
By G.L., LA in July, 2013
ATTRACTIVE & so handy!!!
...ordered one size larger than I thought I might need and found the WAISTBAND to sit JUST RIGHT!!! Pants are COMFORTABLE, attractive, and the pockets hold and secure items. The option to button them up into capri length makes them VERY VERSATILE for travel. They DRY OVERNIGHT when washed and hung -- especially if one rolls them in a towel for a couple of minutes first! ...can't think of a thing to improve about this product; ...am buying 3 more pairs before the product changes!
By Jane, CO in March, 2013
These pants appeared to be very nice. However the waist sat way below the navel. At age 70 this is not a good look so I returned them. I wish this information had been part of the original description
Other Travelers Also Chose...