Convertibility gives our Adventure & Travel Pant a leg up on most pants. Magellan's design. Great fitting pants are worth their weight in gold, especially when they convert from full length to capri like our new Adventure & Travel Convertible Pant. It features roll-tab cuffs, a self-tailoring waist, fly front, contoured back yoke, and side seam panelsl. Two front J-pockets and two flap pockets (one zippered) hold necessities, and there's even a carabiner clip for keys or water bottle. Made of wrinkle-resistant Supplex nylon.
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
Magellan's Adventure & Travel Convertible Pants are versatile and functional without sacrificing style. They're lightwieght, breathable, easy care and wrinkle resistant. Made of supplex nylon, they have a soft cotton-like feel and design details that ensure freedom of movement. In addition, our signature hidden zippered security pocket holds a credit card, ID, emergency cash or room key.Product Features:
- Made of Nylon Supplex - lighweight and durable
- Convertible pant rolls up to Capri length with button/tab fasteners
- Quick drying
- Easy care
- Pants have 2" hems for tall women (to let out) - shorter women can roll them up and wear them as capris
- Zip front closure with snap
- Extended interior tab closure at center waistband
- 2 front J-pockets
- 2 flap pockets on right thigh:
- Hidden zippered security pocket beneath flap for credit card, ID, emergency cash or room key
- Drop-in pocket beneath flap with snap closure
- Double needle accent stitching on seams
- Side seam fit panel
- Contoured back yoke with double needle accent stitching
- Back elastic inserts for a comfortable fit
- 5 belt loops
- Carabiner clip on back
- 31.5" inseam
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Anonymous, Richmond, TX in June, 2012
Good product but sized small.
I love these pants. I had to order a size up as the rear end is small. I am not a teenager and don't want such a tight fit.
Other Travelers Also Chose...