From luggage to travel clothing, insect and sun protection to worldwide electrical adaptors - now you can offer the best selection of travel products to your customers.
Magellan's Affiliate Program allows approved websites to link to Magellan's e-commerce site and pays 10% commission to its affiliate publishers for the sales coming from their referred customers.
Magellan's has been in the travel supplies business since 1989. Today, our operations are supported by our catalog business, call center and retail stores as well as our website. We know the travel gear business, stand behind everything we sell with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, maintain our own stock, and fulfill all orders ourselves.
As an affiliate publisher, you can choose to simply link to our homepage with a banner, promote a selection of products by directly linking to them, or setup a full travel store by utilizing our data feed. You get paid on all products sold through your site, whether or not you link to them individually. We support your link with a 30 day cookie period, which means you still get the credit even if your customers delay their purchase.
Already an Affiliate Publisher?
You may login here to check your sales and referral commissions. Make sure to update your website to include all of our promotional offers to help with sales and increase your earnings.
Interested in becoming an Affiliate Publisher?
We've partnered with Rakuten LinkShare Network for the management of our affiliate program. In order to setup an affiliate partnership with us, you'll need to sign up with their network. They provide the tools necessary for you to monitor your earnings and they mail your commission checks on our behalf.
You'll receive a response from them within 24 hours about your application status. Once you're accepted into our program, you will have access to our banners and product links. Please copy our tracking links from Google Affiliate Network interface and paste them on your website to start earning commissions.
Please read our Terms and Conditions. It's essential that you comply with our rules in order to avoid loosing your commissions or risk termination.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions.
- Magellan's prohibits all Affiliates from bidding on the Magellan's brand name or misspellings for search engine positioning. E.g: magellan's, magellans.com, magellans travel, www.magellans, magellans catalog, ...
- Publishers are not permitted to bid on the competitor's brand name terms with search engines to direct traffic to magellans.com. e.g: travelsmith, travelsmith outfitters, ...
- Affiliate agrees not to use the Magellan's brand name in the display URL with any of the search engine placements.
- Affiliates may not use Magellan's name, or any variation thereof, directly or indirectly in (a) metatags, (b) hidden text, page titles or source code, and/or (c) Affiliate's domain or sub-domain.
- Affiliates may not purchase and/or use any URLs that contain any trademarks or trade names of Magellan's, including without limitation the name Magellan's, or any common misspellings or mistyping of any of the foregoing.
- Affiliates are not permitted to promote any coupon code not provided by Rakuten LinkShare Network.
- Publishers must remove coupon codes from their site(s) within two business days of a coupon code's expiration date as advertised via Rakuten LinkShare Network.
- If an Affiliate is found violating any of the foregoing prohibitions, it will be subject to commission reversals or termination at Magellan's sole discretion.