Wake up with a charge. This 3-function dock, with high-fi speaker, turns your iPhone® or iPod® into an alarm clock, and charges it twice as fast as your computer. A downloadable app lets you wake to your own music or built-in nature sounds. Has a snooze button and auxiliary jack that lets you play other audio devices through the speaker. Includes travel pouch. (3¼ x 5¼ x ¾"; 4.7 oz)
You can have your order wrapped in a reusable dark gray gift bag, tied with a ribbon. $6.00 each gift bag. Select the "Gift Bag" option during checkout.
- More Info
The 3 in 1 Microdock gives you the ability to play, charge and wake to your iPod or iPhone at home or on the go. It includes a free app that fully integrates with the unit to enhance and personalize your sleeping and waking experience. Microdock has two neodymium drivers for surprisingly big sound and is perfect for personal listening.
- Dual neodymium drivers for big audio
- Intuitive play/pause and volume controls
- Line-in jack for connecting other audio devices
- Free alarm clock app
- Home screen displays easy to read time, date and alarm set times
- Customize backgrounds, night display brightness, nap and sleep timers
- Set alarm to specific settings for a personalized wake-up
- Easy to use controls to snooze or turn off alarm
- Snooze control directly on the unit
- LED alarm status indicator shows that alarm is set
- Lightweight, portable design with included protective carrying case
- Charges twice as fast as with a computer
- Compatible with: iPod Nano 6G, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- 3 in 1 Microdock
- AC adapter
- Travel pouch
- Dock adapter for current iPod/iPhone
- User guide
- Total Power: 1W RMS
- Signal to noise ratio: >65dB
- Speaker specs: Dual 1.25" neodymium drivers
Weight: 4.7 oz - unit weight
Materials: Plastic, electronic components
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 2 of 2 reviews.
By Anonymous, germantown, TN in May, 2012
3-in-1 micro dock
Nice and small which is what I wanted for a bedside iphone 4s charger, alarm clock. Only negative is that I have to remove the iphone4s cover in order to sit in charger correctly. A little pricey, but does what I was looking for. Free alarm app is ok.
By Tom M., Oakland, CA in January, 2012
3-in-1 Micro Dock
The sound is pretty good for the size of the device. Not the best interface with the new iPod2 - sometimes the clock does not snooze when hitting the button on the dock. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND IT!
Other Travelers Also Chose...