Exceptionally versatile, with a checkpoint friendly, zip-off daypack. The designers at Eagle Creek have outdone themselves with the introduction of Traverse Pro - the ultimate "transformer" bag. It's constructed of virtually indestructible Bi-Tech™ and Helix┊ nylon fabrics to keep it lightweight and easy to carry without sacrificing durability. It glides smoothly on all-terrain wheels and is equipped with molded front corner guards, sole patches and skid plates that protect it from obstacles. For urban exploration and wilderness jaunts, Traverse Pro features a comfortable zip-off daypack that's checkpoint-friendly and fits most 17" laptops. It also has exterior quick-stash pockets, and lockable, self-repairing coil zippers with finger-friendly pulls. (19 x 14 x 7½"; 6 lb, 9 oz)
- More Info
Traverse Pro is alightweight wheeled upright with a checkpoint friendly zip-off daypack forultimate convenience when traveling. Travel friendly features include a 4-pointluggage protection system for critical wear points, front panel opening foreasy packing, lockable self-repairing zippers, and integration with EagleCreek's Pack-It system.
- Main Bag Features:
- Front panel opening for easy packing
- Interior mesh pocket
- Internal compression straps
- Exterior quick stash pocket and large zippered pocket
- Lockable YKK self-repairing coil zippers and finger friendlyzipper pulls
- ES wheel and handle system
- 4-point luggage protection for critical wear points
- Sole patch corner guards
- Skid plate protects bag from urban obstacles
- Wheel housing protects against destructive blows
- Strategic material blocking and front bumper protection
- Integrates with the Pack-It System
- Zip-offDaypack includes:
- Checkpoint friendly suspended compartment fits most laptops up to 17"
- Tuck-away backpack straps and top grab handle
- Internal front pocket organization
- Lockable laptop and main compartments
- Lockable YKK self repairing coil zippers and finger friendlyzipper pulls
- Top grab handle and tuck-away padded daypack straps
- Back slip panel for stacking on main bag handle
Capacity: 3510 cu in / 58 L (including daypack): 2250 cu in / 37 L - Main Bag; 1260 cu in / 21 L - Daypack
Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz - Main Bag; 1 lbs 13 oz - Daypack
Materials: 420D Helix-e Tela, 420D Helix -e Dual Ripstop, 900D Bi-Tech-e, 1200D Bi-Tech-e
Product Type19" wheeled travel bag backpack 17" laptop pocket
- Customer Reviews
Average Customer Rating:Showing 1 of 1 reviews.
By Jay S., Bethesda, MD in November, 2011
This is the fourth Eagle Creek bag I've used. It's just as well built as any and more intelligently designed than most. Best feature is the zip on/off day pack, which can be used as a separate light weight knapsack or, zipped onto the main carry on, as a padded computer case, good for airport security checks. I use it to carry all the electronic toys, books, etc. that I use on long flights, which means you can leave the other bigger, heavier carry-on on the luggage rack. The whole package is a perfect size for carry on. It rolls well and has a bottom grip that[s handy for wrestling it in and out of the overhead bins.
Other Travelers Also Chose...